初級英語-課堂 18
ASKING ONE'S WAY
Excuse me, can you show me the way to Central District?
對不起,請問中環在那裡?
Oh! It's very far from here, you can take the tunnel bus No. 105,
but if you go by Mass Transit Railway, it only takes about 15
minutes.
啊,它離這裏很遠,你可以坐105路公共汽車。但如果你乘搭地
下火車,只需要15分鐘。
Really? Can you show me the way to the Mass Transit Railway
Station?
真的?可否告訴我地下火車站在那裏呢?
Yes, certainly! Go straight ahead and then turn right at the first
corner, you will see the station.
當然可以,一真向前走,在第一個路口轉右,
你便可以見到火車站的了。
Thank you very much, it's very kind of you!
非常感謝,你真仁慈。
You are welcome. Good-bye!
不用客氣,再見!
Can you tell me is this the right way to the Post Office.
請問這條路是否往郵政局的?
Oh, I am afraid not, you are just in the opposite direction.
啊,不是你剛走向相反方向。
Will I be going the right way if I turn back?
如果我轉回頭是否便是正確的路?
Yes, you must go back and walk straight ahead, then turn right,
you will see the post office by then.
是 ,你一定要轉回頭,一直向前走,然後向右
轉,那麼你便看到郵政局了。
Thank's a lot! Good-bye!
非常謝謝,再見!
Don't mention it! Good-bye!
不用客氣!再見!
Excuse me, can you tell me where City Hall is?
對不起,可否告訴我大會堂在那裏?
I am sorry, I am also a stranger in this district. You might ask the
policeman over there, I think he can show you the right way.
對不起,我也不熟悉這一帶,你可向那邊的民警詢問,我相信他
會告訴你正確的路!